About the Role
ART X Collective is in need of an Office Assistant that will support the Office Administrator in the management of administrative processes such as office maintenance, team welfare management and Business/Project support. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for ensuring seamless execution and delivery of these processes daily.
Position Motivators – “Why should anyone want this job”?
- Intellectual Challenge – The position offers the platform to handle tasks and situations that require strategic thinking to understand things, especially difficult or complicated ideas, and subjects and finding intelligent ways to provide solutions.
- Variety- The position provides a great deal of variety in the nature of the work performed.
- Positioning- The position offers experience and access to people and opportunities that will position you well for your next career move.
ART X Collective seeks to transform the culture sector in Africa and builds platforms and businesses to empower the continent’s leading creative talent.
Founded by Tokini Peterside, the company’s current platforms include:
- ART X Lagos – the premier international art fair in West Africa
- The ART X Prize – the leading arts prize in Nigeria for emerging artists
- ART X Live! – a dynamic show that merges visual art and live music.
ART X Collective also includes an advisory arm, and since 2013 has supported pioneering entrepreneurs and brands across the culture, design and luxury sectors.
Job Category: Permanent (Full-Time)
Job Level: Entry Level
Reporting Relationship: Office Administrator
Required Experience: 0-1 year experience in a related role or discipline
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Ensure the office is running smoothly and properly, kept clean and tidy.
- Manage the maintenance of office furniture and properties and ensure they are in good working condition.
- Manage the supply of office stationery and work tools needed by the team.
- Manage the inventory of company property and materials used throughout the business year.
- Assist in managing team welfare.
Business/Project Support & Administration:
- Travel Logistics: Manage hotel bookings, vehicle hire, flight bookings (Local and International), and airport concierge.
- Assist with the management of incoming and outgoing ‘mail’.
- Purchase and distribution of yearly appreciation gifts to stakeholders.
- Support the Office Administrator in the production of the fair catalogue.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Office Administrator.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Great attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Well organized
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Applications Accepted By:
Email: email@example.com – Kindly attach a Cover Letter, CV and in no more than 300 words, tell us why you are the best candidate for this role.
Subject Line: Administrative Assistant Application
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly visit the following pages for more information on our brands: