About the Role:
As ART X Collective positions itself to continue its year-on-year double-digit growth, it requires a Marketing Analyst that will focus on its non-digital communication which is a key medium in creating the visibility needed to reach its target audience on a large scale. The candidate for this role must be well experienced and knowledgeable in advertising, PR, media relations, events, sponsorship and research. He/she will be involved in the ideation and conceptualization of marketing campaigns and strategies, execution and delivery of these plans as needed.
The Marketing Analyst must also have a sound understanding of marketing and communications practice, as well as a keen interest in the creative industry.
Position Motivators– “Why should anyone want this job”?
• Intellectual Challenge- Position offers the platform to handle tasks and situations that require strategic thinking to understand things, especially difficult or complicated ideas, and subjects and finding intelligent ways to provide solutions.
• Variety- Position provides a great deal of variety in the nature of the work performed.
• Positioning- the position offers experience and access to people and opportunities that will position you well for your next career move.
ART X Collective seeks to transform the culture sector in Africa and builds platforms and businesses to empower the continent’s leading creative talent.
Founded by Tokini Peterside, the company’s current platforms include:
• ART X Lagos – the premier international art fair in West Africa
• The ART X Prize – the leading arts prize in Nigeria for emerging artists
• ART X Live! – a dynamic show that merges visual art and live music.
ART X Collective also includes an advisory arm, and since 2013 has supported pioneering entrepreneurs and brands across the culture, design and luxury sectors.
Job Category: Permanent (Full-Time)
Job Level: Associate
Reporting Relationship: Communications Manager
Required Experience: 1-2 years prior experience in a related role or discipline
The Marketing Analyst will perform the following duties:
• Support the delivery of public and media relations campaigns (both locally and internationally), which includes managing PR agencies
• Content production – writing and editing: support of photography and video content
• Advertising campaign planning and implementation, across billboards, TV adverts, radio adverts, and print adverts
• Support on brand-owned communications platforms e.g. the company website, newsletters, pull-outs, etc.
• Implement branding design and the production of branded assets for marketing campaigns
• Support the delivery of ART X owned publications and assets (newspapers, catalogues, guides, etc.)
• Project manage multiple creative agencies, graphic designers, and suppliers
• Support the implementation of sponsorship agreements
• Manage administrative tasks to ensure the marketing team runs smoothly
• Oversee the compiling of campaign reports
• Other tasks as assigned by the Communications Manager
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Passionate about marketing and brand management
• Strong creative thinking
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in contemporary African art, culture and design
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent people skills and relationship management
• Media relations skills
• Experience interfacing with clients and stakeholders.
Applications Accepted By:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Kindly attach a Cover Letter, CV and a brief description of the importance of culture and identity, detailing why it matters to you. Kindly limit your writing to no more than 400 words.
Subject Line: Marketing Analyst Application
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly visit the following pages for more information on our brands: