About the Role
As ART X Collective positions itself to continue its year-on-year double-digit growth, the company will be exploring strategic partnerships and new projects to expand its reach and impact locally and internationally. ART X Collective is looking for a Special Projects Analyst who will support its Management Team in handling these projects and partnerships.
ART X Collective seeks to transform the culture sector in Africa, and builds platforms and businesses to empower the continent’s leading creative talent.
Founded by Tokini Peterside, the company’s current platforms include:
- ART X Lagos – the premier international art fair in West Africa
- The ART X Prize – the leading arts prize in Nigeria for emerging artists
- ART X Live! – a dynamic show that merges visual art and live music.
ART X Collective also includes an advisory arm, and since 2013 has supported pioneering entrepreneurs and brands across the culture, design and luxury sectors.
Job Category: Contract (February – November 2020)
Job Level: Analyst
Reporting Relationship: Special Projects Manager & Chief of Staff
Required Experience: 2 years prior related experience working in a similar role.
The ideal candidate must be able to carry out strategic research on new projects or company initiatives and provide relevant insights/data needed before the startup of any project. The ability to capture this research and insights in effective presentations will be critical, as the candidate will support various senior team members in their communications efforts with a variety of external strategic partners and stakeholders.
The Special Projects Analyst should be skilled in project management, as they will support multiple company projects simultaneously. Moving beyond their contribution to strategy and planning, they will also play a role within the execution teams assembled to implement the approved expansions to existing company initiatives and the confirmed new projects.
The Special Projects Analyst will perform the following duties:
- Measurement and evaluation of the outreach components of ART X Collective initiatives.
- Research to support new/ special project initiatives for the company and its clients. This will involve in-depth market research and financial analysis, developing case studies and making recommendations on strategy and planning. This will also involve strategising to expand the outreach components of existing platforms.
- Preparation of proposals, pitches, funding applications and project plans.
- Execution of project plans for related initiatives – whether new company projects or ongoing initiatives.
- Support the project manager and other team leads as required, on project management and planning.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Special Projects Manager and Chief of Staff.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field and at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in research and analysis, with vast knowledge in the use of the right platforms to get the best results in these areas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, grammatical and communications skills.
- Experience in proposal writing and business plan development.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of data analytics.
- Good creative thinking skills.
Applications Accepted By:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Kindly attach a Cover Letter, CV and a brief description of your medium-to-long-term goals and how the Special Projects Analyst role at ART X Collective positions you to achieve these goals. Kindly limit your writing to no more than 400 words.
Subject Line: Special Projects Analyst Application
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly visit the following pages for more information on our brands: