This year, on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November 2018, we look forward to welcoming more visitors to the fair than ever before. To ensure a comfortable environment for our guests, based on your feedback, we have introduced a ticketing system.
To access our open days, you will be required to buy a day-ticket for the particular day(s) when you wish to attend. Tickets are valid for one day only.
Saturday, 3rd November
10am – 8pm
Sunday, 4th November
10am – 8pm
- Children under the age of 10 can attend the fair free of charge.
- Tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- After your online purchase, you will receive a PDF ticket in your email inbox. Please print out your ticket or have it easily accessible on your phone, at the venue.
- Your ticket grants access to the fair on the specified day selected from 10am to 8pm only.
- Your ticket grants access to ART X Talks, however seating is limited, and is not guaranteed.
- Your Saturday Day-Ticket does NOT grant access to ART X Live! (this is an invitation-only event).
A Not at all. Every online ticket has a unique barcode. Each family member can enter the fair with a ticket even if it is in another person’s name.
A Afritickets.com is the only other website authorized to sell tickets to ART X Lagos so yes, you can purchase your tickets there.
Q Your ticket barcode will be checked at the turnstiles at the venue entrance, after which you will receive a wristband. You may enter and exit the fair as often as you like using the wristband, but only on the same day as shown/printed on your ticket. Please make sure to bring a printed copy of your ticket with you, or to have the ticket stored on your phone.
A Yes it is possible to print your ticket multiple times, however each barcode is valid only for one admission, and only on the day stated on your ticket.
A Your ticket is valid only for the specific day you selected when making your purchase.
Q If this happens, please proceed to the Registration Desk for assistance.
A No. The ticket once purchased is non-refundable.