- After your online purchase, you will receive a PDF ticket in your email inbox. Please print out your ticket or have it easily accessible on your phone, at the venue. If you do not receive a PDF ticket, please contact the ticket vendor. Their contact details may be found on their website or in our Terms & Conditions.
- Your ticket grants access to ART X Talks, however seating is limited, and is not guaranteed.
- Your Saturday Day-Ticket does NOT grant access to ART X Live! (this is an invitation-only event).
- Children under the age of 10 can attend free of charge.
- Please ensure to read the Terms & Conditions and the Ticket FAQs for further guidelines, rules & regulations.
Saturday, 2nd November
Sunday, 3rd November
Two Day Bundles
A Not at all. Every online ticket has a unique barcode. Each family member can enter the fair with a ticket even if it is in another person’s name.
A afritickets.com and nairabox.com, are the only other websites authorized to sell tickets to ART X Lagos. You can purchase your tickets there.
A Your ticket barcode will be checked at the turnstiles at the venue entrance, after which you will receive a wristband. You may enter and exit the fair as often as you like using the wristband, but only on the same day(s) as shown/printed on your ticket. Please make sure to bring a printed copy of your ticket with you, or to have the ticket stored on your phone.
A Yes, it is possible to print your ticket multiple times, however, each barcode is valid only for one admission, and only on the day(s) stated on your ticket.
A Your ticket is valid only for the specific day you selected when making your purchase.
A If this happens, please proceed to the Registration Desk for assistance.
A No. The ticket once purchased is non-refundable.
A Please make sure your card information has been entered correctly and your card has not expired. If the payment still does not go through, contact your bank or try again later.For further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or for Afritickets call +234-90-3681-1777 or for Nairabox call +234 812 037 6816