To ensure the safety and comfort of ART X Lagos visitors, please be aware of and make a note of the following:
- Please ask exhibitors before taking photos at the booth.
- Consumption of food inside the show venue is prohibited during show times.
- During the fair, visitors can head to our designated waterfront café where food and drinks can be purchased from a selection of vendors.
- Bags brought into the show venue will be searched by security personnel at the entry and exit points. All visitors must comply with requests from our security staff.
- Photography is allowed for personal use only. No professional cameras with long lenses, flashes, extendable camera devices (i.e. monopods, tripods etc.) are permitted without a Press Pass (email email@example.com to request for one).
- Press, promotional photography and filming will take place on the show premises during show times. Attendance at the fair implies permission for your image to be used in post-event reportage of the fair.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted within the show venue, with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.